As informed previously, the publication of the Proceedings will be carried out by the American Institute of Physics - AIP (https://www.aip.org/). The publication will be only electronic. The Organization Committee and the authors will have access to the files for one year.
Observe that your papers will be reviewed, so please, we encourage you to make an effort to produce the best possible manuscript an final paper.
1) Regarding number of pages
The mimimal number of pages that an article can have is 4. The maximum number of pages:
- For plenary presentations: 10 pages
- For parallel sessions presentations: 8 pages
- For posters: 4 pages.
- 7 February: Submission of manuscript.
- 7 March: submission of modified, final text following the reviewer's comments.
Dear author, please find templates and guidelines at http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/proceeding/aipcp/info/authors. We recommend strongly to start by clicking on "Preparing papers" in the previous link.
- Once your draft is ready, please submit the correspondig files to email@example.com